Julie Hansen is a sales training expert and we cover a lot of ground on this episode. From role plays to improv, this show is filled with way to up your selling game.
What you will learn in this episode:
Julie shares –
- Why sales role plays enable you to practice when it doesn’t matter rather than screwing up when it counts
- All the ways you can role play (HINT: you don’t have to just sit there awkwardly with your sales manager…)
- Why fewer sales training objects lead to better results
Brought to you by: LeadFuze
LeadFuze is lead generation software does the boring parts of lead gen for you.
Get started at Salesman.Red/Lead and use the code “WILL30” for 30% more free leads. [/zilla_alert]
- Julie Hansen’s last appearance on the Salesman Podcast
- Julie on Youtube
- Book: Act Like a Sales Pro: How to Command the Business Stage and Dramatically Increase Your Sales with Proven Acting Techniques
- Julie’s Linkedin profile
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.