Kevin Hogan joins me on the Salesman Podcast to teach us how to influence anybody.
Can anyone become a powerful influencer?
We start the show with Kevin explaining that anyone can learn to influence.
“Influence is just effective communication and when you learn to communicate effectively you tend to have better relationships, thing tend to work out better in business. So yes it’s an acquired skill”
We then dive deep into the topic of rapport and I ask Kevin if rapport is needed before someone can be influenced.
Kevin and I go on to discuss –
- What is the structure to building rapport
- Influence mistakes made over email
- What is ‘in-group psychology’
- How to open a conversation to increase influence
- The most common misconceptions about influencing others
- How to manipulate the meeting environment to close more sales
- What is the best time in the day to influence someone
- Why you should sit on the left of your prospect
Sponsor: Phone Burner
This episode of the salesman podcast is sponsored by Phone Burner.
Phone burner enables salespeople to reach 447% more customers per hour and the more customers you speak to, the more deals you’re going to close.
It’s cloud based so you can call prospects from anywhere.
Click Here to Get Started Today
Kevin Hogan is a public speaker and corporate trainer, teaching about persuasion, influence, body language, emotional intelligence, communication, and motivation. In the last decade, he has become a body language expert and unconscious influence expert to ABC, Fox, the BBC,the New York Times,and many others.
Kevin holds a doctoral degree in psychology and has studied extensively in the fields of influence, hypnosis, and nonverbal communication.
Invisible Influence: The Power to Persuade Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere