[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click a link to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Curt Steinhorst is the bestselling author of Can I Have Your Attention? Inspiring Better Work Habits, Focusing Your Team, and Getting Stuff Done in the Constantly Connected Workplace. He is on a mission to rescue us from our distracted selves.
On this episode of The Salesman Podcast Curt is explaining why it’s more difficult than ever to focus in a high-stress job such as sales and how to hack your way to becoming a non procrastinating, high-performance individual.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Curt shares –
- Why your brain is constantly changing and how you can use this to your advantage
- How your phone can be your biggest tool or root of your lack of productivity
- The importance setting up an environment that will help you succeed
- Curt on LinkedIn
- Video: The Age of Distraction: Communication, Leadership, and Reaching Customers
- Book: Can I Have Your Attention?: Inspiring Better Work Habits, Focusing Your Team, and Getting Stuff Done in the Constantly Connected Workplace
Sponsor: Warby Parker
Warby Parker was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: to create boutique-quality eyewear at a revolutionary
They have a Free Home Try-On program too. Order 5 pairs of glasses, and try them on for 5 days — there is no obligation to buy! Ships free and includes a pre-paid return shipping label.
Head to warbyparker.com/sales and check them out today [/zilla_alert]
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us an iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
Click here for a step by step guide to leaving a review.