[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Max Altschuler is the CEO of Sales Hacker and is deep in the behind the scenes of what’s going on in the sales industry
On today’s episode of the Salesman Podcast Max shares some of the top sales industry trends of 2017 so you can get a head of the game and look smart in front of your sales management and leadership.
What you will learn in this episode:
Max shares a tonne of practical sales knowledge on how to leverage the current industry trends such as –
- Why you should send physical gifts to your best prospects
- How to use all of the knowledge we have about our customers to ask better questions (without it getting stalker like and weird)
- Why we should double our focus on personal branding in our specific industries
Time stamps for audio version of show:
- [00:35] – Intro
- [03:17] – Is email still the best way to get your prospects attention?
- [06:39] – How a B2B sales rep can use direct mail to get the attention of a prospect in a 2017 noisy world
- [12:37] – Is email automation going to go away as it gets overused by lazy sales reps?
- [17:02] – How to take advantage of all the sales knowledge/data that we have available to us in 2017
- [22:21] – How we can scale referral selling
- [28:10] – Should we be focusing on personal branding?
- [39:59] – Information about the Revenue Summit/Salesman Podcast LIVE
- [41:58] – Wrap up
- TheRevenueSummit.com – The Salesman Podcast LIVE with be broadcasting from here on the 7/8th March 2017!
- Max on Linkedin
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.