Are there sales enablement tools that you know could earn you more commission (and make your life easier) but would take years for your company to purchase and implement?
Having worked for a billion dollar, “sales force focused” company in the past that didn’t even have a CRM I feel your pain.
Here are 21 sales tools that I wish I’d have had then that would have made me more money.
Free Sales Training
University of Pennsylvania
Identifying Your Sales Strategy – Client needs, product/service differentiation
Marketing 101: The Fundamentals – Basics of marketing and market planning
University of California
The Elevator Pitch – How to present informative, succinct sales pitches
Free sales training – The Salesman Podcast, Sales School, This Week In Sales
Free Sales Team Communication
- Exo – Team online communication
- Salesforce Chatter – Build an internal social network for your sales team
Free Sales Email Tools
- Bitly– Create and track clicks on link within emails
- Click to Tweet–Gets more shares for your content
- Boomerang – Remind yourself with emails that bounce back
- Rapportive – View LinkedIn and social data on the people you’re emailing in gmail
Free Internet Selling / Social Media Tools
- Buffer – Schedule forward your social media content
- Click to Tweet – Create a link that allows people to share and refer easily
- Hootsuite – The easiest way to manage your social media
- SalesLoft – Find prospects emails and data to create a warmer introduction
Free Sales Training Video Content