Dylan Baskind is the CEO of Qwilr a hot tech start up and he’s being pitched constantly.
In today’s episode he shares what works to get him on the phone, the buying signals he shows and how best to close a deal with him.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:12 Show intro
- 2:10 Interview starts
- 3:29 The percentage of cold emails/calls that Dylan responds to
- 8:29 How much customisation you need within your emails
- 10:54 Why salespeople should have original content
- 12:38 The importance of having a wide business knowledge (P&L etc)
- 15:12 Should sales people be upfront?
- 21:44 Should you offer a demo?
- 24:06 CEO buying signals
- 25:07 How to follow up with a CEO
- 31:36 The role of aesthetics in sales
- 37:54 One piece of sales advice for #SalesNation
- 42:08 Wrap up
Brought to you by: Qstream
Qstream will make your sales teams great in just 3 minutes per day.
It combines scenario-based sales challenges, and the brain science I love in a simple solution which is clinically proven to improve sales results.
Request a free demo Salesman.Red/Qstream and start building a SMARTER sales team today.
BOOK: Thinking, Fast And Slow
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.