Jim Cathcart is a world renowned keynote speaker and one of the most motivating individuals I’ve ever met. Every questions I’ve ever asked him both on and off air has been given a actionable response.
At this point I have him back on the show regularly to both add value to Sales Nation and to also ask my own business questions to either side of us recording.
On today’s show we’re diving into the topic of deepening relationships with prospects however what Jim shares can be used with friends, lovers, enemies and anyone in-between.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe on Sticher | Subscribe on Overcast
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- 1:38 Show intro
- 2:28 Interview starts
- 4:06 Why salespeople don’t build relationships with key accounts
- 7:06 Should you script conversations or just reflect on your mistakes?
- 10:55 Is artificial intelligence going to take over our sales jobs?
- 15:27 Are relationships the best wall we can build to stop other stealing our customers?
- 20:33 How to accelerate the process of building relationships
- 31:16 What’s at the very core of every person you deal with
- 40:51 Overview of the personality types
- 42:04 One piece of advice to help Sales Nation become better at sales
Brought to you by: Showpad
Showpad allows marketers to provide valuable content to sales while controlling the brand message.
It allows sales reps to easily find that content, share it with prospects, and track usage.
Trusted by over 850 businesses, visit Salesman.Red/Showpad to get started.
[spp-tweet tweet=”They close a deal. What does it mean when it’s ‘closed’? It’s done, it’s over – Jim Cathcart”]
BOOK: The Acorn Principle: Know Yourself, Grow Yourself
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
Click here for a step by step guide to leaving a review.
[spp-reviews max=3 style=“list”]