[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Matt Cameron is the managing partner at SalesOpsCentral.com and excels at building sales engines for high growth companies.
On this episode of the Salesman Podcast LIVE Matt shares why having crazy success in sales is the quickest path to become a CEO.
What you will learn in this episode:
Matt explains the following in this episode of the Salesman Podcast LIVE –
- What sales operations actually is
- All the roles you can progress to within sales that are not sales management
- How you can be involved in sales but not always on the front line
- Matt on LinkedIn
- SalesOpsCentral.com – “We build growth engines for B2B technology startups and create elite sales professionals to operate them”
- Matt’s Frontline Silicon Valley sales manager bootcamp
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.