Pete Ryan joins me on the Salesman Podcast to discuss how to close your dream sales role.
How Do You Close A Sales Job?
We start the show with Pete giving us some insights to his background in sales and how this lead him to co-found GoGoHire.com to help solve some of the problems within the sales hiring space.
Pete and I discuss –
- Why hiring sales staff can be a pain for management
- How salespeople can get the attention of sales manager who are hiring
- The biggest mistakes salespeople make in the hiring process
- How to improve how you’re perceived online
- How to pitch your sales numbers for maximum effect
- Why you should start a side business
Sponsor: Phone Burner
This episode of the salesman podcast is sponsored by Phone Burner.
Phone burner enables salespeople to reach 447% more customers per hour and the more customers you speak to, the more deals you’re going to close.
It’s cloud based so you can call prospects from anywhere.
Click Here to Get Started Today
Peter Ryan is the co-founder over at GoGoHire.com which is a hiring marketplace with a focus on sales talent.
Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Technology Products to Mainstream Customers (Capstone Trade)