[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AT : http://Instagram.com/WillBarronYo/
On this episode of the #AskWillShow I’m answering the following questions –
- People push me over too easily as I look young and I’m in B2B. How I can keep control in the meeting without looking like a jerk?
- Favourite guest you’ve had on the show?
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- Where has the Salesforce mug gone from your desk?
- I saw on your snapchat story that you’ve bought a red BMW. Weren’t you taking the piss out of people who drive red BMWs a little while back?
- How can I prospect people over and over without coming across like a pest?
- What will finally break the sales training industry?
- Should I focus on closing the incoming leads I have and be a model employee or should I start cultivating my own network and doing my own prospecting?
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
Click here for a step by step guide to leaving a review.