[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Matt McDarby is President of United Sales Resources and author of “The Cadence of Excellence”. On this episode of The Salesman Podcast Matt explains what your prospects are thinking as you build relationships with them and how to turn this into a business proposal that converts.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Matt shares –
- Why you should learn the “psychology of buying”
- How to differentiate and build trust with potential new customers
- The importance of having a process to prospect for new business
- Book: The Cadence of Excellence: Key Habits of Effective Sales Managers
- United Sales Resources LLC
- Matt on Linkedin
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
Click here for a step by step guide to leaving a review.