[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
James Buckley is the Director Of Business Development at Cirrus Insight and author of Tip Of The Spear. He has built and incredible yet very niche personal brand in his industry and on today’s show he’s explaining how he did it.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode James shares –
- Why you need to find the platform (audio, video, written) that you feel the most comfortable on
- How to a write a book that positions you as an expert in your field
- The importance of personal brand as a marketing tool when looking to change sales roles
- James’ book – Tip Of The Spear
- What Cirrus Insight does
- James on Linkedin
- Related episode: #548: Personal Branding Examples (How To Become A LEGEND In Your Industry!)
Sponsor: Linkedin Learning
Linkedin learning is the online learning platform with thousands of expert led video tutorials.
Grab your free 30 day trial today at Linkedin.com/Salesman. [/zilla_alert]
Sponsor: SWARM Sales
Want to earn more money by selling additional products to the customers you already have?
Head to Swarmsales.com and earn more commission today. [/zilla_alert]
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
Click here for a step by step guide to leaving a review.