[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Aaron Ross is a legend in the sales space having revolutionised the way that SAAS (software as a service products) are sold.
In this episode of The Salesman Podcast Aaron shares why salespeople shouldn’t be prospecting and what they should be focusing on instead.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Aaron shares –
- Why you should focus on the part of sales that you’re good at – lead gen, closing, account management or customer success
- The benefits of splitting up the sales role to stop salespeople getting overwhelmed
- How to reduce stress when selling (HINT: get your pipeline sorted!)
- How Aaron blew up Salesforce’s sales team
- Aaron on Linkedin
- Book: Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com
- Book: From Impossible to Inevitable: How Hyper-growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.