[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Kristin is the President at Zhivago Partners and author of “Roadmap to Revenue”. On today’s episode of the show Kristin is explaining why we need to shift gears and sell the way the customer wants us to buy if sales professionals are to remain relevant in business.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Kristin shares –
- Why you should ask your customers why they ended up buying from you
- The importance of asking prospects “where are you in the buying process?”
- How you can build rapport with prospects quicker by selling the way they want to buy
- Want to work with Kristin – ZhivagoPartners.com
- Kristin on Linkedin
- Book – Roadmap to Revenue: How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.
Click here for a step by step guide to leaving a review.