[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Mark Schaefer is a world leading expert on on personal branding and on today’s episode Mark is sharing how to build a brand and why sales professionals MUST do it.
What you will learn in this episode:
Mark shares –
- Why it’s OK to think longer term (2-5 years) when building a personal brand in business
- How to build a feedback loop of business success and good attention from investing in building a strong personal brand
- An example of my own personal brand winning me new business
- A few personal branding examples from the people who are winning at this game.
Brought to you by: LeadFuze
LeadFuze is lead generation software does the boring parts of lead gen for you.
Get started at Salesman.Red/Lead and use the code “WILL30” for 30% more free leads. [/zilla_alert]
- Mark on Linkedin
- Marks latest book: KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.