[zilla_alert style=”yellow”]Click to subscribe for new episodes: iTunes | Stitcher | Overcast[/zilla_alert]
Adam Grant is a Wharton professor, New York Times bestselling author and what makes him special for us is that he has also worked in sales.
In this episode Adam explains who wins over the long term of a career (rather than a random individual deal) – Givers, Takers or the people in the middle…
What you will learn in this episode:
Adam shares –
- The DATA that shows you how to win at business (rather than anecdotes or stories from people who have “made it” in sales)
- Why “matchers” who give as much as they take can only reach a certain level of success
- What your web browser says about you
Brought to you by: Quotable
Quotable is a weekly online magazine featuring helpful, thought-provoking, and entertaining articles that benefit sales leaders, managers, and reps.
Check out the blog at Salesman.Red/Quotable [/zilla_alert]
- Adam on Linkedin
- TED talk: The Surprising Habits of Original Thinkers
- Book: Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- Book: Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
[zilla_toggle title=”Click here to open the transcript” state=”closed”]Coming Soon! [/zilla_toggle]
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.